Sunday, June 9, 2013

Old Habits Kickin' In

Hey guys! So I'm sorry I don't post everyday, but my friend was here from Virginia was I was spending a lot of time with her and just hanging out and what not! It was great to have her here and I am sad she is gone!

But one of the many GREAT things that happened while she was here was that she re-sparked my love for reading. It had declined a bit over the past years, I've been reading far less than I should be, but now I am back on track.

We went to about seven old book stores and I just forgot how much I loved leafing through the pages and pages of books, smelling them, and touching their bindings. BOOKS.

Anyway, so now I am reading reading reading reading! You should follow me on Goodreads so you can see what I am reading (Though I am sure I will post about it on here too!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of old books! The used bookstore near campus is so cool too :) I got like 13 plays for about $9.

    xx Grace

    ReplyDelete