Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hey Guys!

Heyoo!

So my friend Grace got herself a blog this summer and when I was looking through it, I was like, huh,  I really want to blog now. So here we are. It's also 1:23 AM, which is always a disastrous time to be awake.

I had a blog when I was younger, circa 8th grade. And my friends all made fun of me because I could not and would not spell anything right or use proper grammar. Oops.

But things have changed since 8th grade, quite a bit actually (for the better I hope).

So, what am I going to blog about?

Well, that's a good question. This is going to seem strange, but every vacation that I have to spend at home I have a theme for. This summer, I chose to do "What's Old is New" (hence the blog title). All summer I am going to visit old favorites (movies, songs, music videos, restaurants, etc.) and also do new things and just blog about it all!

I know you are thinking that is an easy way out because now I can blog about anything.

You are correct. I really just like to talk about everything and this seems a good way to do it!

I hope you all enjoy this, and if you don't, it's okay, because I am a narcissist.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment